General Schedule and Rules
7:15-8:20 - Morning Service / Breakfast
8:30-12:20 - Classes (5 concurrent sessions)
12:30-1:30 - Lunch
1:30-5:30 - Sports and Recreational Activities
5:30-6:30 - Dinner
7:00-7:50 - General Session for all
8:00-9:00 - Bible Studies/Group Discussions
9:30 - Evening Service
10:30 - Prepare for sleep - Kisher Paree
11:00 - Lights out
General Rules and Code of Conduct:
1. “In everything do to others as you would have them do to you” (Matthew 7:12).
2. Everyone is expected to attend the morning and evening services at the chapel, dressed appropriately. Upon entering the chapel, make the sign of the cross, pick up the service book and take your seat and pray silently until the service starts.
3. You are expected to be on time for classes, worship, meals and all activities.
4. Classes will be dismissed by the teachers.
5. Follow requests and directives given by the Institute instructors, staff, and night angels.
6. Bedrooms are private, personal space provided for sleeping, reading and quiet time. Please use the lounges at the Dalton House for visiting.
7. The hours between 11:00 P.M. and 6:30 A.M. are quiet hours.
8. Turn off lights in the rooms and bathrooms when not in use.
9. Do not remove blankets and pillows from your rooms.
10. Food or drinks are not allowed in your rooms. Public Area at the Center
11. Wear shoes and street clothes in all public areas at all times.
12. Do not run inside the building, in the hallways, or around the pool.
13. Do not move furniture.
14. Keep voices down inside the buildings and in the hallways at all times.
15. Keep the center clean at all times. Do not leave trash anywhere.
16. Do not use tapes, tacks or fasteners on the walls or ceilings of the facilities.
17. If you are staying at the Dalton House, you may not go to the Mansion under any circumstances, except for meals at the dining area during meal hours.
18. You may not leave the premises.
19. Proper dress and language are expected at all times.
20. Misconduct, taunting, bullying will not be tolerated. Thank you for your cooperation!
Datev 2016 Violation of any of these expectations will be evaluated on an individual basis and dealt with firmly with consequences. Depending upon the seriousness of the transgression, the Institute has the option of asking that person’s parents to come and take him or her home.